Take our survey
Welcome to our survey - we're keen to hear from you about level crossing removals in your area. This survey should take about 5-10 minutes to complete. Feel free to skip sections (unless they are marked with an *).
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
Level crossing removal option 1
Lower the rail line into a trench and build a new Edithvale Road bridge at the current road level.
- Depth of rail trench approximately 8 metres
- Width of rail trench approximately 12 metres
- Single pedestrian crossing at ground level
- Two pedestrian overpasses
- Length of rail trench approximately 1000m
Level crossing removal option 2
Raise the rail line over Edithvale Road and retain the existing road level at Edithvale Road and the Nepean Highway.
- Height of rail bridge approximately 8 metres
- Width of rail bridge approximately 12 metres
- Length of rail bridge approximately 1000 metres